The Nail House, is a retail and distribution company trading from Bloemfontein, South Africa.
At The Nail House we source our own quality products and ingredients aimed at the nail, hair & beauty industry both locally and internationally. We produce, package and brand our own lines from our premises and both distribute these locally and export them via a network of sales representatives, selected retailers, sub-distributors (in each province), a fully functional, e-commerce store, educators and professional stockists. We hold 4 trademarks for our own uniquely developed brands.
The Nail House is listed with Spar, OK Grocers (SA and Namibia), The Local Choice pharmacies and Alpha Pharm pharmacies. Our clients are thus pharmacies, franchise and local retailers, nail professionals in salons, spas and nail bars as well as retail consumers purchasing from our e-commerce store.
The company boasts a skills development training academy. We believe that education and qualification opens doors and builds hope, for the unemployed with a passion for the nail business.
Rayna Cramer started The Nail House in 1990. In 2011, The Nail House won the Regional Achievers Award by Nedbank and in 2016 The Nail House won the award for the Best Retailer 2016 by the South African Business and Excellence forum. The company was bought by current owner Jaclyn Ivy Vosloo in November 2019, a South African Business and Excellence Forum Award winner herself, for Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2017.
In order to realise our vision, we will provide high quality, well-priced brands and supporting services that are accessible and consistent to our clients. We will accomplish this task, demonstrating a team culture of:
- Continued energy, speaking and attracting positivity;
- Passion for those we serve;
- Integrity, demonstrating transparent and trust based relationships;
- Communicating effectively and respectfully;
- Wanting to be the impact, growing our related industries;
- Consistency in our growth and in all we do;
- Practicing accountability for the decisions we make;
- Professionalism in our appearance, communication and in executing our tasks;
- Innovation, striving to be industry leaders;
- Love, support & respect for our team, always.