Policies & Procedures
1. Faulty (upon supply) products will be exchanged/replaced upon valid proof of purchase, i.e. valid tax invoice. Follow the returns of compromised products protocol. 2. Products for exchange/credit will only be accepted providing the fault is reported within 48 hours of purchase. 3. Thus any item purchased from the company will be exchanged/credited if it is returned intact within 48 hours. 4. In accordance with the National Consumer Protection Act (No. 68 of 2008), Part C, Subsection 3, Clause B: No products will be exchanged/credited if the security seal is broken and/or tampered with, for hygiene reasons. 5. As prescribed by the Consumer Protection Act of 29 April 2009, Chapter 1, Part B, Section 17, Clause 3(b), we reserve the right to impose a reasonable charge for the cancellation of orders for palettes placed by clients and not taken. A surcharge of 25 % will be levied on special orders made up for clients and then not taken.
1. Our staff are required to always stand up and greet a client/guest walking into the store. 2. Our staff are expected to be professional, friendly and polite towards clients at any given time. 3. Our staff will provide the facts of a situation (order details, etc.) in order to clear up any misunderstandings with clients but are expected to do so in a friendly, respectful manner. 4. At no point may a staff member ever get into an argument with a client.
1. Enquiries relating to damaged or compromised products will be followed-up with the relevant people and a response with the relevant information, solution or compromise will be communicated within 48 hours. 2. All items returned unopened, sealed in their original packaging and accompanied by the original tax invoice, within 48 hours will be refunded, no questions asked. 3. All refunds will be done via EFT by management, within 24 hours and cannot be refunded in cash. Kindly provide your banking details via email or text message. 4. Custom pallets of eyeshadows and foundations, etc. can unfortunately not be returned. 5. All enquiries and complaints will be dealt with via email or text message for adequate reference. 6.We commit to dealing with enquiries and complaints until they have been sorted out and our client is satisfied within reason.
1. Due to the company’s growth and workload, we will respond to enquiries within 2 hours. 2. Orders will be ready for collection within 48 hours, depending on stock availability and order size. If ready sooner, the client will be notified via email or text message. 3. Where relevant, courier tracking numbers and details will be provided together with the collection time and date via email or SMS to clients. 4. In the case in which we are out of stock and items need to be ordered, the client will be notified exactly when the order is expected to be ready. This may mean that the 48 hours will no longer be relevant and a new collection time and date will be provided via email or text message.
Please note that arranging couriers is an added service to our clients in order to make the collection process easier. Once an order has been collected by a courier from our premises and the details sent through, it will be the responsibility of the client to contact the couriers directly for parcel tracking.
1.We strive to carry as much stock of our almost 3000 items as we can, within reason and in accordance with clients’ sales history. Unfortunately, however, we cannot always predict future sales and an out of stock situation may occur. 2. Stockists are expected to carry sufficient stock in order to supply their clientele so that they will not be affected by national out of stock situations by our suppliers. 4. In the case in which we are out of stock and items need to be ordered, the client will be notified by the receptionist or sales co-ordinator of approximately when the order is expected to be ready. 5. This may mean that the 48 hours we guarantee will no longer be relevant and a new collection time and date will be provided via email or text message.
1. We will follow-up on the problem/enquiry with the relevant people and respond with the relevant information, solution or compromise within 48 hours. 2. All refunds will be done via EFT by management and will not be paid out in cash. Kindly email or WhatsApp us your banking details. 3. Custom orders can unfortunately not be returned. 4. Clients are expected to perform a test patch prior to the application of any product. We cannot replace, credit or refund any opened or used items. 5. Equipment within its warrantee period will gladly be replaced if damaged or compromised. 6. All enquiries and complaints will be dealt with via email or WhatsApp for adequate reference. 7. We commit to dealing with enquiries and complaints until they have been sorted out and our client is satisfied within reason.